Can you decipher ancient Aztec clues to find Montezuma's lost treasure?
A team of archaeologists at the Mexico City Museum have uncovered a treasure trove of ancient texts and on close inspection, it looks like they point the way to Emperor Montezuma's legendary lost treasure.
But the texts won't give up their secrets easily, only the greatest minds of our age stand a chance at unravelling them. The race is on to crack the texts and make the find of the century.
Will you discover a gold hoard beyond your wildest imagination?
What you need
- Printer (please note there are 20 pages to be printed)
- Device (phone/tablet/laptop etc)
- Internet connection
- A Facebook account
How to play
- Download and print your pack of ancient secrets (please note there are 20 pages to be printed)
- Decipher the ancient Aztec riddles, sift through clues left by the conquistadors and use your phones to search for more guidance
- Need some clues? Marcos, Professor of Antiquities at the Mexico City Museum, will be on hand to answer any questions