ROBOT RESCUE: EH-RIC is an exciting game experience for kids aged 8-12.
Calling all robot engineers ...
The Pluto Junkworks is famous throughout the solar system for rescuing robots and we firmly believe that nothing should be thrown away if it can be repaired and reused.
Broken bots of all shapes and sizes end up at our factory just crying out for some love and attention.
All you’ll need is a brain or two (or three or four), blueprints and a pencil, and you’re ready to go!
What you need
- Printer (you will need to print all pages, at least 2 in colour)
- Device (phone/tablet/laptop etc)
- Internet connection and email account
How to play
- Download and print your robot blueprints
- Repair and replace the robot's broken parts by completing exciting puzzles that will allow you to restart your robot
- Need some clues? You’ll gain access to a secret site where you can find hints to help you along the way